My alter ego chef is out once again 😁. These past few days, I learned how to cook buttered shrimp and cheese tonkatsu. And because I want to add another recipe in my imaginary menu, I became resourceful, as what I’m normally is 😁. As I was saying, I became resourceful with what’s in our kitchen. I found a can of Campbell condesed soup Mushroom Champignons, bacon tidbits, potatoes, and cooked ground pork. That sums up the ingredients. 😁
- Campbell condensed soup Mushroom Champignons or any canned mushroom soup or any canned soup you have
- Bacon (in my case, we have bacon tidbits. You can cut your bacon strips to tidbits)
- Ground pork
- white onion, salt and pepper for tasting
- Wash the potato and peel the skin off or if you want to include the potato skin, go on.
- Cut the potato. In any shape you want 😁
- Cook bacon tidbits and ground pork. Put it in a clean plate after.
- Boil the potato for 10-20 minutes until it softens. Poke with knife or fork to check.
- In a sauce pan, saute the white onion.
- Pour the whole canned of Camobell condensed soup into the sauce pan and add a half can of water (And a half can of milk if it is available. In my case, I only add water). Stir until the Campbell condensed soup dissolved.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper. Keep stirring.
- Add the boiled potatoes and the cooked bacon and ground pork.
- Keep stirring for 3 minutes and turn off stove.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Here’s the finish product.
I post it in instagram as my story. Tada!!
[Sorry for any grammar mistakes]
Till then. Happy cooking!