Food food food. Food is life.
Cheese cheese cheese. Cheese is like the cherry on top of any sandwiches except that it is between the bread.
I would like to share a very easy recipe and how I did the griled chesse sandwich. But first, this is not my recipe. I was not the one who invented it. So we are clear with that. I am not owning any recipe. I am just sharing. ‘Cause sharing is caring lol.
We only need 3 ingredients
Bread, butter, cheese slices (some recipe will say mozarella or cheddar but those are expensive so have any cheese slices)
Ready your frying pan and spatula. Really, that’s all you need. Bread knife for spreading butter and slicing sandwich also, but not the main thing. Haha!
It is more fun and entertaining with pictures 😄
1. Spread butter on one side of the bread for crispy outside. Also so it wont stick on the pan. Haha!
2. Heat a small skillet or frying pan over medium. We only have frying pan and it is not non-sticky. But my sandwich didn’t stick so yey for that.
Then put one slice of bread. Make sure the side with butter should be the one facing the pan.
3. Wait for few seconds then put 2 slices of cheese like this
4. When the buttered side of the bread is golden brown, put the other bread like this
5. Then flip
6. Press down using a spatula
7. When the other side is already golden brown, turn off your stove and serve. You could slice it in half or dont slice it at all. If I am feeling generous, I slice it but if not, I eat the whole thing by myself. Hahaha!
Trust me, it is not difficult. It only appears complicated because I wrote 7 steps. But reality is, it is easy as 1 2 3.
But wait, there’s more!
Please like and leave a comment.